I’m going to be part of a fun blog hop on Saturday, April 6, 2013 to celebrate Kimi Cremar turning 30! And you know what’s really fun? The fact that her birthday in Roman Numerals is XXX! Thank you to Dawn Rene for figuring this out, lol!
For my friends who don’t know Kimi Cremar, she’s one of the super sweet owners of Lovebug Creations and one of the nicest people I know. There are many things that make her special, but here’s my favorites:
- She’s one of the biggest fans of all of the crazy stuff I make (only surpassed by my husband!)
- She’s super creative and makes the most gorgeous ribbon
- She’s a wonderful kind-hearted person who listens and gives great advice
What’s a party without fun gifts? But, this time the gifts are for you!!! Here’s a peek at the Blog Candy we have for you!
Heidi Swapp Flowers and Color Shine spray in “Georgia Peach”
This prize pack reminds me of chocolate cake! Mmmm!
- 2 Canvas Corp 6×6 Pads
- 1 Pink Paisley 6×6 Pad
- 6 Flower Trims
- 1 Cupcake Shaped Mini Album
- 3 Chocolate-hued colors of Lovebug Creations Rumple Ribbon in “Gentleman’s Jacket” “Sugar Plum” & “Beary Brown”
- Teresa Collins Flowers and Color Shine Spray in “Georgia Peach”
- $15 Jaded Blossom Gift Certificate
So, please come back this Saturday, April 6, 2013 and check out the project I have to share with you, join our blog hop and you’ll have a chance to win the blog candy! Can’t wait to see you then!