LoveBug Creations is VERY excited to announce their NEXT Creative Team Call!
They are looking for fun, excited, passionate crafters who love working with ribbon! They’re seeking people who love all types of crafting… Scrapbookers, Card Markers, Mixed Media Artists and anything else you can create!
Does that describe you? Then read on!
- 6-Month Term runs June 2014 –December 2014
- Strong passion for crafting and sharing your work!
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well with others! (No Drama Zone)
- An Active Blog and Facebook Account (YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter and whatever other social media optional!)
- Great written communication/good photography skills (we want to see your projects and postings in the best way possible!)
- (Open to USA Residents Only)
Creative Team Expectations:
- 1 project per week shared on your blog and Facebook pages as well as a short post for our Lovebug Creations Blog!
- Participation in blog hops or challenges as they arise
- Posting on the Lovebug Creations Facebook Page and sharing projects via whatever social media you can!
- Sharing information that we post on Facebook such as sales, Hops, Sneaks, and anything else that comes up!
- Taking the time to comment and share other CT member’s projects (we all take the time to make projects and recognizing each person’s work is always nice!) as well as commenting/posting in the Lovebug Lounge Facebook Group.
What you can expect from Lovebug Creations:
- Each CT member will receive monthly shipments of our products.
- Promotion of your work on the LBC Facebook page, blog and store site as well as any other social media we have access to!
- A 25% discount on any other Products you wish to purchase.
Creative Team Application – Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight eastern Friday May 23, 2014
Please include the following information:
- Your Name
- Mailing Address (USA Residents only)
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Blog Name (and a link) as well as links to any other social media you would use to promote LoveBug Creations (Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram)
- A list of current DT you are on- Being/NOT being on one will in NO way affect their decision!
- Tell us a little bit about YOU! When did you start crafting? What is your favorite thing to make? What sets you apart from other crafters?? What do you think are your strengths and weaknesses as a crafter – be honest. What do you do besides crafting?
- Tell us why you WANT to be a part of the LoveBug Creations Creative Team!!
- Attach photos or links to your all-time favorite 2 projects you have made… Can be from any time so long as it is your work! We want to see what you think is your best!
We would also like to see 1 brand new, never posted anywhere project! This can be whatever you would like to make. Of course you don’t have to use our Rumple Ribbon on this (but it wouldn’t hurt). It MUST, however, have ribbon on it so we can see how you would use our ribbons! Think outside the box and try to use it in a new fun way!
The LoveBug Creations Creative Team will be announced May 26, 2014!! If you have any questions PLEASE ask. Either email them at email@example.com or contact them through their Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/LovebugCreations
What are you waiting for? Apply! Lovebug Creations Needs YOU!
Have a creative week, friends!