Hello Creative Friends!
You may have already heard, but there is a new call for Creative Team Members for LoveBug Creations.
Do you have what it takes? Are you a:
- Fun, excited, passionate crafter who loves working with beautiful ribbon?
- Creative type who loves all forms of crafting including Scrapbooking, Card Making, Mixed Media Art, making Home Decor or another creative craft?
- Talented crafter looking for an exciting Creative Team to join?
- Lover of gorgeous ribbon and want to get it before anyone else?
- Blogger who loves to do Blog Hops and meet new online friends?
Did you answer YES to any of those questions? LoveBug Creations may be the team for you!
- 6-Month term is Sept. 2013 – Feb. 2013
- Open to USA Residents only
- Strong passion for crafting and sharing your work
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well with others! (No Drama Zone)
- Commitment to Lovebug Creations goals and guidelines
- An active Blog and Facebook Account. YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter and other social media optional!
- Great written communication and great photography skills to show your projects and postings in the best way possible!
- Ability to post quality tutorials is a bonus!
Creative Team Expectations:
- 1 project per week shared on your blog and Facebook pages as well as a short engaging post for the Lovebug Creations Blog
- Projects can be high quality cards, scrapbook pages, altered art, home decor, jewelry, or anything you can imagine that shows off the versatility of Lovebug Creations Ribbons
- Participation in blog hops or creative challenges as they arise
- Posting on the Lovebug Creations Facebook Page and promoting your projects via as much social media as you can
- Sharing information on your Facebook and Blog such as Lovebug Creations sales, Hops, Sneaks, and anything else that comes up
- Taking the time to comment on and share other Creative Team member’s projects
- Commenting and posting in the Lovebug Lounge, a Lovebug Creations Facebook Group
What you can expect from Lovebug Creations:
- Each Creative Team member will receive monthly shipments of Lovebug Creations products
- Promotion of your work on the Lovebug Creations Facebook page, blog and store site as well as other social media
- 25% discount on any other Lovebug Creations products you wish to purchase
Application & Due Date:
Please copy, paste the following info into an email, fill it in and email it:
- Your Name
- Mailing Address (USA Residents only)
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Blog Name (and a link) as well as links to any other social media you would use to promote LoveBug Creations (Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Reddit, Two Peas in a Bucket, etc.)
- A list of current Design Teams you are on. If you currently are on one or not, that will in NO way affect their decision.
- Tell the story of YOU! When did you start crafting? What is your favorite thing to make? What sets you apart from other crafters?? What do you think are your strengths and weaknesses as a crafter – be honest. What do you do besides crafting?
- Tell them why you WANT to be a part of the LoveBug Creations Creative Team!
Attach photos or links to your all-time favorite 2 projects you have made. These can be from any time period as long as it is your original work. They want to see what you think is your best.
They would also like to see 1 brand new, never posted anywhere project! This can be whatever you would like to make. Of course you don’t have to use their Rumple Ribbon on this but it wouldn’t hurt. It MUST, however, have ribbon on it so they can see how you would use the Lovebug Creations ribbons. Think outside the box and try to use ribbon in a new, fun way.
The LoveBug Creations Creative Team will be announced on their blog
on August 16, 2013!
I can tell you that being a part of the Lovebug Creations Creative Team has been a wonderful experience and I have met many amazing crafters. Good luck to my creative and talented friends!
Hey Sugar, can you share this?
You must be logged in to post a comment.