PaperHaus Magazine is looking for submissions for their Summer 2013 issue.
Due Date: May 1, 2013
Here’s the details:
THE MIXED MEDIA ISSUE
DUE DATE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS MAY1ST 2013
We are accepting Layouts, Cards, Altered Projects, Mini Albums & Mixed Media in the following themes:
THEMES FOR SPRING:
- SUMMER FUN
- MIXED MEDIA
- MINI ALBUMS
- THANK YOU CARDS
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY
- INDEPENDENCE DAY
WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR MIXED MEDIA PROJECTS, JOURNALS, ALBUMS AS WELL AS SUMMER HOME DECOR.
Please note, you must send the following information with your submission:
- Send your first and last name, email address, blog or website information.
- All projects have to be minimum 1500×1500 pixels in size.
- Please include the title of the project as well as a complete supply list.
- Photos must be clear, unobstructed and well lighted. Please include 1 complete project shot as well as 2-3 detail shots of your project. Neutral or white background is preferred.
- In the subject line please include your name and the call you are submitting for consideration. (Ex: Frank Garcia, Paper Hues)
- Send a short description of the project (what inspired you, any tips or techniques you might want to share).
- PLEASE DO NOT include watermarks. We will have your name under your projects. Your blog will be listed at the end of the magazine.
- Step-by-Step tutorials must have clear and visible images, with steps for every image.
- If selected for publishing we will contact you in advance with further details.
Submissions for publication can be sent to email@example.com
Thank you and we hope to see your amazing submissions soon!
Also, I want to remind everyone about the Call for Art
for Madame ZuZu’s. This teahouse is owned by Billy Corgan (yes, from Smashing Pumpkins!) and they will be displaying the art in their beautiful tea salon. The deadline is May 25, 2013 and you can see all the details here
and and don’t forget to check out the Facebook event
Have a creative week!