background stamps, blog candy, blog hop, clear stamps, crafty, creative, encouragement, enthusiasm, gift certificates, giveaway, hicksville, inspiration, kimi cremar, LOveBug Creations, made in the USA, Missy Kleinhen, Ohio, pamela lash, pink by design, Pinkcricut.com, Rumple Ribbon, sentiments, spring, stamping, The Bug Magazine
We have TWENTY blogs lined up to take you to crafty HEAVEN! You probably started at the Lovebug Creations Blog and arrived here from the Pink By Design blog. The list is below, in case you get lost. You’re currently at number 3!
If you missed any of the stops, you’ll want to go back to the Lovebug Creations Blog so that you don’t miss any of the bloggy goodness and a chance to win some BLOG CANDY!
The Lovebug Creations Creative Team got to play with some super adorable clear stamps from Pink By Design and I got the cute “Hubba Hubba” set that includes a bubbly fun submarine and seven sentiments for all sorts of occasions.
The beautiful Rumple Ribbon is from the “Eyes of Blue” and “Icy Sky” collections from Lovebug Creations.
The sentiments are so clever and I had so much fun using them. Be sure to check out the Pink By Design shop to see all of the other stamp sets that they have!
The Bathing Beauty dress forms are from the $1.50 section at Michaels. To get my vintage juices flowing, I created a board on Pinterest called Boardwalk Love to give me some inspiration. I loved making them so much that I went back the next day and loaded up my basket with more dress forms and even found some guy shapes! (I can be a little obsessive sometimes!)
BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY
Are you ready to win? Pink By Design & Lovebug Creations are EACH giving $15 gift certificates to one lucky winner!
PLUS, I’ll be picking one lucky winner on Monday morning to win a gorgeous necklace, handmade by me, in my favorite colors, pink and teal!
The winner can choose from any of these 8 pendants and I’ll add on a chain and a pink Rumple Ribbon to your choice.
Be sure to sign up to receive my blog newsletter in your email and leave me a fun comment below letting me know what you think of the adorable “Hubba Hubba” stamp set and your email so I can contact you if you win! (enter your email with spaces around the @ symbol so that spam bots don’t find you!)
BACK TO THE BLOG HOP
Are you ready? Your next hop is over to Number 4, to visit Sarah at Pink Cricut and she’s also the owner of Pink By Design so be sure to check out her project, sign up to follow her blog and leave her a lovely comment!
1. Lovebug Creations Blog (Kimi & Pamela):http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com
2. Pink by Design Blog http://www.pinkbydesignstamps.com
3. Christine: http://www.scarletcalliope.wordpress.com <— YOU ARE HERE
4. Sarah: http://www.pinkcricut.com <— YOUR NEXT STOP
5. Dawn Mercedes: http://dawnmercedes.blogspot.com
6. Elizabeth: http://www.217creations.com
7. Dawn Rene http://designsbydawnrene.com
8. Paula: http://www.morethanfavors.blogspot.com
9. Dorcas: http://www.craftycardangel.com
11. Ellen: http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com/
12. Rebekah: http://www.craftyteachermom.blogspot.com
13. Martha: http://beautifulcreationsmp.blogspot.com/
14. Meriah: http://www.twoscraptasticgals.blogspot.com
15. Stephanie: www.stephanie-eaken.blogspot.com
16. Bryan: http://www.scrapguy.blogspot.com
17. Tanya: http://scrappinkymomma.blogspot.com/
18. Sabrina: http://www.sabrinaalery.blogspot.com
19. Zeni: http://www.scrappyzeni.com/
20. Gloria: http://gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much for stopping by and happy hopping!
Blog Candy Info
Fine Print: Blog Candy, including the Gift Certificates and necklace giveaway, are only available to US Residents. Please note that in order to be eligible for Blog Candy you need to leave a comment on each blog and sign up to follow each blog!