2014, altered book, apron, book art, cha winter 2013, dry erase board, happy birthday card, Happy New Year, home decor, LOveBug Creations, paper rosettes, prairie chic, pretty dry erase board, rosette tutorial, rubberstamping, Rumple Ribbon, scrapbook layout, shabby chic apron, spring, spring banner, spring garland, valentine, valentine heart, valentine swap, Vintage marketplace, vintage music, wedding, wedding cake topper
As we wind up 2013 and look forward to a brand new year, I’d like to wish you a wonderfully creative, successful and whimsical 2014.
Need some inspiration for the New Year? Here’s the top 10 posts of 2013 for Scarlet Calliope:
1. Home Decor: Pretty Dry-Erase Board
2. Card Making: Happy Birthday, Stephanie!
3. Crafting: Glamour in Pink Layout featuring Lovebug Creations Rumple Ribbon
4. Wedding Blog Hop with Lovebug Creations and Jaded Blossom
5. Swap: Valentine Swap Revealed!
6. Crafting: Spring Banner featuring Lovebug Creations Rumple Ribbon
7. Sewing: Prairie Chic Apron Featuring Lovebug Creations Rumple Ribbon
8. Paper Crafting Tutorial: Vintage Music Rosettes
9a. Field Trip: CHA Winter 2013, Part One
9b. Field Trip: CHA Winter 2013, Part Two
10. Field Trip: The Vintage Marketplace in Rainbow, CA
Thank you so much for joining me for the last Scarlet Calliope Blog Post for 2013. Have a safe and wonderful New Year’s Eve!
If you are interested in something, no matter what it is, go at it at full speed ahead. Embrace it with both arms, hug it, love it and above all become passionate about it. Lukewarm is no good. Hot is no good either. White hot and passionate is the only thing to be.”
You must be logged in to post a comment.